Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Who are Tremendous and what are your capabilities?
We are a manufacturer of water treatment system, UV systems and other filtration products which located in Malaysia. We could provide consultation, design, fabrication, installation, commissioning, performance monitoring and training which suit your application and requirements.
2. What type of industries that Tremendousn had ever served?
For the past 13 years, we had and still serving industries such as Drinking water, Beverage, Liquor, Power plant, Oil refinery, Food processing, Chemical, Semi-conductor, Automobile painting, Shampoo, Ice cream and etc.
3. How do you know it will suit to my industry application?
With the experience of our engineering team in various industries, we could provide advices in term of feasibility, performance, cost effectiveness and problems that might occur.
4. How can I be sure of your product quality?
About 90% of our customers came back to us for new order; some of them had been deal with us for more than 10 years. This should be the best description of our product quality.
5. What is the product warranty period?
All equipment fabricated by us is guaranteed to be free from defects. Should defect by faulty workmanship or material develop within twelve (12) months from date of shipment, we shall then repair or replace the defective material at our cost. Warranties received from sub-suppliers are passed directly onto the client.
WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
1. What are the largest water treatment systems Tremendous had ever built?
6x80m3/hr Multi-Media Sand Filter + 3x160m3/hr Iron Removal Filter + 6x80m3/hr Activated Carbon Filter + 3x120m3/hr RO system + 3x120m3/hr Degasifier + 3x40m3/hr Mixed Bed Demineralization System
2. What is the production lead time for a 120m3/hr RO system?
For standard equipments and parts, we need about 8 weeks to complete the whole system. For system with specified equipment, it might need longer time due to delivery lead time.
3. Can you provide Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition system (SCADA)?
Yes, we have experienced electrical engineers to fulfill your requirements.
4. Can you provide oversea installation and commissioning service?
Yes, we had successfully installed and commissioning numerous system at Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippine, Singapore, Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Togo, Ghana & Ivory Coast, China, Malaysia and other countries.
5. What information should be provided to Tremendous for system design?
- Treated water quality need and application
- Capacity or flow rate of system
- Mode of operation, manual or automatic
- System operating hour per day
- Specific make/brand of equipment or instrument if any